Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Embossed Silhouette Sympathy


 
I needed another sympathy card and since it was for one of the guys I work with I wanted to keep it simple.  I stamped the background using soft suede ink that was off-stamped once before stamping onto the crumb cake card stock and then I shifted the image slightly and stamped again to create a shadowed effect.  To create the shadow effect for the silhouette flower image I stamped in crumb cake ink first and then I offset the image and stamped again using versa mark and embossed with white embossing powder.  The effect is very subtle but effective.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes, French Script, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Versa Mark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: