Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Layered Snowflakes

 
I don't know where the time goes, but I'm finally getting back to posting some cards.  This was the card I made for the May 2013 Christmas card challenge.  Actually, I made 8 cards but they all look basically the same.  It was a sketch challenge and this is what I came up with.  I did modify the sketch slightly by having the background layer larger than what the sketch showed.  I think I ended up using most of the large felt flurries that I had left from a couple of years ago.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Short & Sweet
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope DSP
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  Felt Flurries (Large & Small), Snow Flurries Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Brads, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: