Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mosaic Madness Birthday

 
I may have gotten carried away with the mosaic tiles for this card but the stamp set is called "Mosaic Madness".  This was made for a very special friend so I didn't mind all the work that went into creating the card.  The most time consuming part was getting everything lined up - thank goodness for my stamp-a-ma-jig and grid paper!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa
Ink:  Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Mosaic Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals

1 comment:

WYHSbndmomX2 said...

Did you create a tutorial for this technique? I realize it was 3 years ago, but I LOVE it!!