Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Quilted Star

 
I have a couple more Christmas cards to post yet so I can get caught up on the challenges.  The June 2013 Christmas card challenge was to make a quilt card.  I'm not a quilter so I had to do some searching to find some easy instructions and I found this card made by Karen Barber.  She had good instructions on her blog but I did modify the square size to suit my card.  I only made four of the quilted star cards so in order to complete my goal of eight Christmas cards per challenge I decided to look for different quilt instructions for the other four cards.  I will post the other design tomorrow with links to the instructions and my inspiration.

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP
Accessories:  Computer Generated Sentiment, 1" Square Punch, Button, 1/8" Tafetta Ribbon, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Grid Paper, Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: