Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Birthday Bot

HYCCT1309 - Strength of Steel - Challenge: Show off your metal.  Feel free to use aluminum foil in your creation, recycled soda cans, home improvement flashing, or use a metal embellishment.

When I saw that the challenge was metal I knew I had to use the Lots of Bots stamp set.  Since I don't own the gears punch I created my own using circle punches and the boho blossom punch and then trimmed the edges.  I did the same thing with a larger scallop punch.  The effect was exactly what I was going for.

 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Lots of Bots
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Silver Glimmer, DCWV Metallics
Ink:  Black, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities Die, Circle Punches, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Spots & Dots Embossing Folder, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Dimensionals

No comments: