Monday, October 21, 2013

Criss Cross Pocket

HYCCT1316 - Pocket Full of Hope - Challenge:  Create a pocket card, or a card with a pocket on it.
  • Bonus 1: To fill the pocket with hope, add a star or stars OR a heart or hearts.
  • Bonus 2: Make it orange (leukemia) or pink (breast cancer and our traditional color for HYCCT).

  • To create this pocket card I followed this tutorial from Splitcoaststampers.  I didn't use any stars or hearts but I did use both orange and pink.  I have had this DSP for years now and I was so glad to find some use for it with this challenge.
     


    Supplies Used:
    Stamps:  Punched Posies, Because I Care, Swirls & Curls Verses
    Paper:  Whisper White, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Green Galore, Sassy DSP
    Ink:  Black, Pink Passion, Only Orange
    Accessories:  Only Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Fire Circle Brads, 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Tab Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals


    No comments: