Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas Cocoa

 
This card was created for the October 2013 Christmas card challenge.  The challenge was to create a card using a "different" fold.  I had so many ideas for cards but I really didn't want to make 8 easel cards or 8 pop-up cards.  I wanted something that would be fairly quick to put together but still have some extra design element to it and this is what I came up with.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Scentsational Seasons, Four the Holidays
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Snowburst Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits, Rhinestones, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals

1 comment:

RitaB said...

This is such a cute card! What are the dimensions of your card? I would like to try making it but not sure where to make my score lines. Could you let me know what the size is when the card is closed? I could probably figure out the rest. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card!