Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Snowmen



 
I finally finished my cards for the September 2013 Christmas Card Challenge.  I had 3 cards completed prior to the HYCCT Challenges and I finally finished the remaining cards.  I've had these snowmen rub-ons for over a year now the challenge was to have snow on the card so these images were perfect.  Each package of rub-ons contains 3 different snowmen images and I used all 3 packages of them to create 9 cards.  I think the Royal & Langnickel rub-ons are great and I like the touch of glitter in them.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Cute Converse
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Almost Amethyst, Darcie's Country Folk DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Royal & Langnickel Snowmen Holly & Hearts Glitter Rub-ons, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Snowflake Punch, Fleur De Lis Border Punch, Scallop Border Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies, Rhinestones, Rhinestone Brads, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: