Monday, February 17, 2014

Peace on Earth

 
I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog so far this year but I've had some health issues but now that I'm on the mend I hope to get back to blogging on a regular basis.

Because I kept up with the Christmas card challenges in 2013 I wasn't stressed out trying to complete the 100+ cards that I make each year.  So, I decided to keep things going and I will be participating in the 2014 Christmas card challenges.

The January 2014 Christmas card challenge was to create a card based on the idea of peace.  For this card, I pulled out an older set that was discontinued long ago.  The ornament and sentiment really go together well. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Peace on Earth (discontinued), Greetings of the Season
Paper:  Whisper White, Glorious Green
Ink:  Versa Mark, Glorious Green, Bashful Blue
Accessories:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Cord, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: