Thursday, March 20, 2014

Best Wishes

 
A co-worker asked me if I would make some all occasion cards for a benefit she is having for a friend who was just diagnosed with a very aggressive form of leukemia.  I ended up making two sets of 12 cards.  I figured if I was cutting the card stock for one card I might as well use the other have and make two cards.  Since I donated the cards it gave me a chance to use some of the card stock that I still have in my stash that has been discontinued.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Autumn Vine DSP
Ink:  Versa Mark, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa
Accessories:  Early Espresso Embossing Powder, 3/8", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Designer Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Paper Piercing Template, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat, Silver Brads, Rhinestones, White Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: