Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Graduation Cards


 
I know most of you have probably already completed all the graduation cards you will need for this year but I'm slow in getting my cards completed and posted.  I try to incorporate the school colors for graduation cards and I needed a card for my niece who lives in Florida (green & black) and a card for my nephew who lives in New York (orange & black).  It was nice not having to come up with two different designs.  All I had to do was change the colors to match the school colors.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Word Play
Paper: Whisper White, Black, Garden Green, Garden Green DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Ink:  Black, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware Stylized Silver, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

No comments: