Friday, July 11, 2014

Thinking of You

 
As I was looking through my stash of discontinued card stock I kept trying to come up with something using orchid opulence card stock.  Purple (and any of the various shades) is not my favorite color (gasp!).  I know so many people whose favorite color is purple but it just doesn't do it for me.  According to the color wheel, orchid opulence and marvelous magenta coordinate with each other so I decided to put them together on a card along with kiwi kiss.  Low and behold, it all works and I actually like this card (even though there is so much purple color).

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Of the Earth, Sincere Salutations
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Orchid Opulence, Marvelous Magenta, Kiwi Kiss, Kiwi Kiss DSP
Ink:  Marvelous Magenta, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments: