Friday, September 26, 2014

Single Snowy Tree

 
The August 2014 Christmas card challenge was to include a torn paper edge in the card.  I knew that I would use whisper white card stock as my torn paper edge to represent snow drifts but I wanted to keep the card simple because I really don't want to have to pay extra postage when I mail my Christmas cards.  Once I had the tree embossed I added the snowflakes using white craft ink to create a soft snowfall effect.  The snowdrifts looked a little lackluster so I added some dazzling details to the torn edge to give it a little sparkle.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Warmth & Wonder, Festive Favorites
Paper:  Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Versa Mark, Craft White
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Dazzling Details, Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments: