Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes

 
The July 2014 Christmas card challenge was to take an element(s) inspired by the 4th of July and incorporate it into a card.  I used red, white and blue and I also added a little bit of sparkle (inspired by sparklers and/or fireworks) by adding some rhinestones.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Sizzlit Large Delicate Doily, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Circle Nestabilities Die, Paper Snips, White Gel Pen, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Karen's Kreative Korner said...

I know it's 2 1/2 yrs later, but I really like your card and will use it as inspiration for my Christmas cards, probably next year, TFS!