Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cake with Bling


This fancy cake was a birthday card for a co-worker.  I make birthday cards for all of my co-workers and sometimes it isn't easy coming up with different ideas and designs.  I am really making an effort to use my supplies and not purchase new things other than whisper white and very vanilla card stock and embellishments.  I'm hoping to put together some greeting card sets in the new year that hopefully will use up a good portion of my older card stock and designer series paper.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Embellished Events
Paper:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, Making Memories My Kids Collection Katie DSP
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Green Galore
Accessories:  Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies, Bitty Banner Framelits, Boho Blossoms Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Dots Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: